Monday, June 22, 2015

ALIAS over-load

Last night I dreamt that Jennifer Garner and I improvised a song together. A song about putting my phone in a bowl of rice. (I had dropped my phone in a lake.)  

 This dream told me a few things:  
  1. My rhyming game is getting way better. Three years ago if I was able to set up a rhyme in a song that didn't end with an "ay" it would most likely have been an accident.  
  2. I should get insurance from Verizon -just in case I do in fact drop my phone in a lake.  
  3. I have been watching too much ALIAS. I have only binge watched a few shows in my life but over the course of the last week I watched seasons one thru three of ALIAS.  
Shortly after I saw Legally Blonde on Broadway, they aired it on MTV. My roommate and I tivo-ed it and I must have watched it a dozen times. I also listened to the soundtrack on repeat for months. FOR MONTHS; In the car, at home, on the treadmill - I "oh-my-god, oh-my-god-you guys" thru all parts of my life. When the music permeated my dreams I knew it was time to take a break. 

So, Sydney Bristow - we shall meet again, but for now I'm just going to Wikipedia how your story wraps up and join you again another time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment